Out of town and in Manchester for a business trip perhaps? Highly recommended for your stay would be Radisson Edwardian with its courteous and pleasant service… Put the Spa located on the lower ground floor on top of Radisson’s highly acclaimed brand name, that should be a relaxing business trip for you.
At other times as well, on leisure trips in Manchester that is, Radisson Edwardian is a centrally located choice with good amenities and a good hygiene standard.
Sienna Spa and Health Club located within the Hotel is open to residents and non-resident members alike. It is better than many other hotel clubs I have visited to date. Nonetheless, one should be aware not to expect luxury spa standards and exclusive club equipment. See below for my overall rating.
Featured image by Subbotina Anna purchased from ShutterStock
- Name: Sienna Spa and Health Club
- Country: United Kingdom
- City: Manchester
- Town: Center
- Address: Radisson Edwardian Hotel, Peter Street, Manchester M2 5GP
- Phone: +44 (0) 161 835 8964
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.radissonedwardian.com/sienna
- Venue Type: Resort / Hotel Spa
- Ambiance & Facillities: Urban
- Key Treatments: Massages, Body care, Facials, Hands & Feet, Finishing touches & Grooming, Hair removal
- Key Treatments Details:
30 minute back massage: It may not have been the best massage I have ever had, but I did have an absolutely pleasant and relaxing time and could feel my therapist doing her best to ease away my stress-bricked shoulders... She was also quite tactful in not talking a lot, despite the fact there were lots to say with regards to how tense my shoulders were and how I can try to manage that tension. She was also kind and tender trying not to hurt me too much...
- Key Facilities: Fitness Room / Center, Jacuzzi Tubs, Pool, Relaxation area, Sauna, Steam Room
- Special Notes:
- The Sauna and Steam rooms are located in a co-gendered area. Therefore make sure you take your bathing suit with you if you wish to enjoy these facilities. The pool and the sauna and the rest of the wet area are quite clean. However, the shower facilities and the changing rooms could have been kept better...
- Towels are available and you can ask for more than one from the spa reception
- Hair removal is by wax - not IPL
- Fitness center opens at 6.30 am and gets crowded (in terms of its size) pretty fast. Therefore, if you wish to be on the treadmill, get up and get in line early...
- Day passes and escape packages available
- Most spa treatments entitle you to use the wet areas freely. Thus, you are encouraged to arrive early and get warmed up in the sauna and the hot pool for your massage.
- Treatments Received: 30 minute back massage
- Date last visited: July 5, 2012
- Ease of reservation comments:
50% of deposit is required at the time of bookings
- Ease of reservations:
- Price & Value:
- Compatibility of ambiance: ?