2. No refined sugars or concentrates: NO CHEMICALS
3. More nutrients: With all due respect there are some doubters about this fact and they are not absolutely without a cause. I will talk about doubters of just juicing in another article. It is suffice to mention that fiber is equally important for our bodies. Nonetheless, it is also true that lots of important trace elements, such as vitamins and minerals tend to get trapped in the fiber. Juicing our fruits and vegetables help extract these vitamins and minerals that our bodies love.
4. There are other valuable and sensitive micronutrients, which become damaged from heating vegetables. This is also similar to the argument set forth by the advocates of raw eating. Heating is said to alter the shape and composition of the chemical structure of our foods.
5. Helps DIGESTION by jump-starting a pre-digestion phase
6. A lot of us do not eat some of the vegetables, because we don’t like them how they look, smell or taste. Juicing will help you add a variety to your diet and will help you eat these vegetables which you generally tend to avoid.
7. ENZYMES!!! Bottled juices and pre-packaged smoothies go through pasteurisation. And, this process, no matter how ‘gentle’ it may have been, tends to destroy some of the living enzymes. As Crussh would quote: “Raw and fresh juices on the contrary are just-pressed, raw and brimming with these incredible little things.”
8. Helps DETOXING and cleanses you inside out!
To read more about recipes and benefits, visit CRUSHH.
Featured image by Maya Morenko purchased from ShutterStock